Welcome to North Center
We want to glorify God! Come join us!
2020 DISCIPLESHIP EMPHASIS: PRAYER
THEME VERSE: Philippians 4:6
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God."
JULY'S MEMORY PASSAGE
Seeing then that we have a great high priest who passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. 15 For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. (Hebrews 4:14-15 NKJV)
THIS WEEK'S SERMON (July 12)Sermon: "The False Prophet & Counterfeit Religion"(Revelation 13:11-18)The Dragon (Satan) conjures a second beast, a.k.a., the False Prophet. He performs amazing wonders to form a counterfeit religion and to deceive the world into giving worshipful allegiance to the Dragon and the Antichrist. This passage highlights the stark contrasts between God and Satan: the Holy Trinity vs the evil trinity, the seal of God vs the Mark of the Beast, the
truth of God vs the lies of Satan.
NORTH CENTER NOW OPEN FOR ON-SITE WORSHIP / SUNDAYS, 10:30 a.m. (Doors Open at 10:10 a.m.)
North Center has resumed on-site worship services, and we continue to livestream our worship services as well. We open the doors for seating at 10:10 and start the service at 10:30 a.m.
We are committed to making the on-site worship as safe as possible and are observing the guidelines established by Minnesota Department of Health, which are largely the CDC guidelines. Below is a list of some of the most important guidelines for those who are planning to attend the on-site worship service.
“BULLET-POINT” OBSERVATIONS ABOUT THE ON-SITE WORSHIP
AT NORTH CENTER BAPTIST CHURCH
- Face masks must be worn at all times by those above 2 years of age, both outside and inside the building.
- 6-foot social distancing between family groups must be observed at all times both outside and inside the building.
- Members of the congregation must refrain from singing.
- In order to maintain 6-foot social distancing between family groups and to adhere to the Minnesota Department of Health guidance of limiting the number of persons in a space to no more than 50% of its maximum capacity, the maximum number of people allowed in the church building will be: Sanctuary: 50 (about 4 per pew) / Fellowship Hall: 35 / Rest rooms: 1 (exception made for those from the same immediate family)
- Once the sanctuary has reached its current capacity of 50 people, seating will be available in the Fellowship Hall, where the service can be viewed live on a video screen.
- To maximize the use of our space, all family members must sit together with their immediate family (children must sit with their parents and siblings).
- There will be no nursery or Children’s Church.
- Only 1 person at a time will be allowed in any of the rest rooms (an exception will be made for members of the same immediate family).
- There will be no printed bulletins, pew Bibles or offering plates used in the worship service. An offering receptacle will be available to deposit offerings.
- The water fountain will be turned off. Those who need water should bring a bottle for their own use.
- Anyone experiencing possible COVID-19 symptoms should stay home and contact their health care provider. COVID-19 symptoms include fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, headache, muscle pain, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
- Anyone with a household member experiencing COVID-19 symptoms should stay home.
- The elderly and those with a health condition that would put them at higher risk of contracting COVID-19 are encouraged to stay home and worship by watching the livestream service.
You can view North Center's complete Preparedness Plan by clicking on the link below:
We livestream our worship service each Sunday at 10:30 a.m. The service can be viewed on either Facebook Live or YouTube Live.
HOW TO WATCH THE LIVESTREAM ON FACEBOOK LIVE:
- Go to Facebook
- Type " #Live North Center Baptist Church " in the search bar at the top of the page.
- Press "Enter" and North Center's livestream should appear at or near the top of the page.
HOW TO WATCH THE LIVESTREAM ON YOUTUBE:
- Click link below:
- If link does not work go to Youtube.com
- Enter "North Center Baptist Church Minnesota Live" in the search bar at the top of the page.
- North Center's livestream should appear near the top of the page (you may have to scroll down some).
We need your financial faithfulness and support during these times when we are unable to meet together. You can give to the church in a variety of ways:
- You can give using "iDonate" (click on the "iDonate" logo) or "PayPal" (click on the donate box beneath the PayPal logo) located above on this page.
- You can mail a check to the church.
- You can arrange to donate to the church using your bank's "Bill Pay" service.
PRAYER MEETING ON ZOOM
Join us for a time of prayer together on Wednesday evening from 7:00-7:30. The prayer time will be held on Zoom. Here are instructions for joining and participating in the prayer meeting:
You are invited to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
CHILDREN'S SUNDAY SCHOOL ONLINE
CHILDREN'S WORSHIP BULLETINS
We are also sending out via email each week a children's worship bulletin that has activities and games about Bible stories. The bulletins also contain a "Secret Code" that will enable the kids to enter a special web site with super fun games related to Bible stories. If you do not have a printer to print these bulletins, let us know and we will mail them to you. If you do receive the email, we will add you to the list if you send your name and email address to the church (email@example.com).