Welcome to North Center
We want to glorify God! Come join us!
CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE ONLINE CONNECTION CARD (We will send a complimentary Target gift card as a "Thank You" to new connections)
Sunday School, 9:15 a.m.
Worship (On-Site & Online), 10:30 a.m.Livestream Worship Service is on Facebook Live & YouTube Live (see announcements below for more information)
Dress is casual.
Face masks are not required, but we want those who desire to wear a face mask to feel comfortable doing so.
We hope you will come to worship with us SOON!
Your financial support for North Center's ministry is greatly appreciated.
Click on the "Donate" box below to make an online donation using PayPal.
NOTE: You can designate a special offering by clicking "Write a Note" when entering the information on PayPal and then entering the special fund you are giving to.
ALSO: Consider adding 3% to your offering to cover the fee that PayPal charges us. Thank you.
NO SUNDAY SCHOOLTHIS SUNDAY (JULY 3)
WORSHIP AT 10:30 A.M.
Through North Center you can get free access to RightNow Media, the biggest video Bible study library in the world. Click on the image above or the link below to sign up for your free account.
AT "WEDNESDAY CONNECTIONS"
- WHEN: Every Wednesday. Arrive anytime after 6PM. Leave whenever you want!
- WHERE: Pastor Jeremiah & Elizabeth Knoops house:
7140 Oliver Ave North
Brooklyn Center, MN.
- WHAT: hotdogs, music, games, volleyball, prayer, teaching, fellowship.
- WHY: to foster deeper relationships within our church family as we connect with God, with each other, and with our Christian heritage.
- HOW--THE PLAN:
- Depending on weather, the event will be held in the Knoops front yard. There should be plenty of shade, but the only air conditioning available is whatever God decides to provide.
- We will begin serving hotdogs, chips, and water around 6:30 PM. If individuals or families would rather bring their own picnic meal, that is just fine!
- There will be folding chairs available, but people are more than welcome to bring their own lawn chairs or blankets if they prefer.
- Starting around 7:00 PM, we will have a time of singing together, followed by a short biographical message on different heroes of the Christian faith.
- We will close the evening in a time of prayer around 7:30 PM.
NORTH CENTER PRAYER REQUESTS Click here to access prayer requests from our North Center Church family.
Tuesdays, 8:00 a.m. -- 3:00 p.m.
Thursdays, 8:00 a.m. -- Noon
Other Times by Appointment
Sunday School, 9:15 a.m.
Worship (On-Site & Online), 10:30 a.m.
NORTH CENTER ON-SITE WORSHIP
SUNDAYS, 10:30 a.m.
Face masks are not required. We want those who desire to wear a face mask to feel comfortable doing so.
We livestream our worship service each Sunday at 10:30 a.m. The service can be viewed on either Facebook Live or YouTube Live.
HOW TO WATCH THE LIVESTREAM ON FACEBOOK LIVE:
- Go to Facebook
- Type " #Live North Center Baptist Church " in the search bar at the top of the page.
- Press "Enter" and North Center's livestream should appear at or near the top of the page.
HOW TO WATCH THE LIVESTREAM ON YOUTUBE:
- Click this link: www.youtube.com
- If link does not work go to Youtube.com
- Enter "North Center Baptist Church Minnesota Live" in the search bar at the top of the page.
- North Center's livestream should appear near the top of the page (you may have to scroll down some).
We need your financial faithfulness and support during these times when we are unable to meet together. You can give to the church in a variety of ways:
- You can give using "PayPal" (click on the donate box beneath the PayPal logo) located above on this page. Please consider adding 3% to cover the fee that PayPal charges us.
- You can mail a check to the church.
- You can arrange to donate to the church using your bank's "Bill Pay" service.
PRAYER MEETING ON ZOOM
Join us for a time of prayer together on Wednesday evening from 7:00-7:30. The prayer time will be held on Zoom. Here are instructions for joining and participating in the prayer meeting:
You are invited to a scheduled Zoom meeting.